Friday, September 3, 2010

4 Worship Fridays: Lifelight!!

For MY '4 Worship Friday', I'll be heading out to the Lifelight Festival later today.  And some tomorrow.  And Sunday.  My husband helps out backstage so we have some pretty interesting experiences.  I'll have to share more next week.  :)

Actually, now that I go back and read that first paragraph I realize it's going to be a '4 Worship Weekend'!!  Hmmm....that gives me an idea.  Mmmwwwhhhaaaa


If you haven't heard of Lifelight before, here is some info for you.  BTW, it's the LARGEST FREE Christian Music Festival in the country.  Right here in South Deeekota.

Here's some pics from past Festivals:

My super chic with the Superchicks




Lincoln Brewster & Mike of Tenth Avenue North



Hubby w/Michael W (aka Smitty)



The crowd (it's bigger at night)


And because of Lifelight, we got to do THIS when Casting Crowns came through town...
Big Boy PRETENDING to play the CC drumset


Mike & baby of Tenth Avenue North

Mark Hall of Casting Crowns with the fam


For more posts in this series click here.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! THOSE ARE SOME AWESOME CHRISTIAN BANDS! I LOVE CASTING CROWNS!

    THANK YOU FOR JOINING MY FRIDAY BLOG HOP, YOUR FOLLOWER, PLEASE FOLLOW BACK! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)
    NICOLE <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it okay to be envious!! I so much enjoy all those groups/artists!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy - thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following me! Following you right back!

    I love the picture of your son on the drums - what a great memory for him. And that crowd looks pretty big in the daytime - it must be jamming at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I love all the new artists but I think I would be most "star struck" if I met Michael W. Smith. Wow!
    I would love for you to come check out my blog sometime. I blog about early literacy.
    www.readysetread2me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Loved all of your pictures. Love Lincoln Bruester! Have been a Michael W. Smith fan for years! I really like the idea for your blog and am a new follower. Check me out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love christian concerts and have been to many love to see more and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..following from bloghop...would love to have you follow back!
    Have a look at my $35 CSN Giveaway while you are there.
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read the Sabbath post -- I think for me right now, it seems that God is calling me one step at time. What I mean by that is that right now, He is asking for a Sabbath "time." Eventually, I hope to build up to a whole Sabbath day. I'm so glad He is so sweet and patient with me!

    ReplyDelete